YEREVAN — According to the agreement reached with the mediation of the Russian side, from 18:30 the fighting on the eastern borders of Armenia has been stopped, the press service of the Armenian Defense Ministry reported.

According to the Armenian Defense Ministry, the situation has relatively stabilized.

Earlier, the Ministry of Defense reported that the Armenian side has losses, without specifying the exact number.

“At present, the clashes on the Azerbaijani-Armenian border in the area of ​​Mount Kilisali have ceased, the situation has returned to normal. Now the parties are counting losses, ”the Russian Defense Ministry said.

“Azerbaijan and Armenia took measures to stabilize the situation after the conversation between the defense ministers of the two countries with the Russian defense minister Sergei Shoigu,” the Russian defense department said.

1 comment
  1. Russia’s betrayal of Armenia last year and its failure to restrain Azerbaijan this year has caused the needless deaths of thousands of people on all sides.

    Russia does not care about the loss of human life.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Sign Up for Our Newsletters

Get notified of the latest updates from MassisPost.

You May Also Like

” Faith & Love-Mission to Artsakh ” Lecture Presentations by Siobhan Nash-Marshall

PASADENA — On Friday, February 21st and Sunday, February 23rd, the Christians…

Armenia Condemns Turkey’s Involvement in Karabakh Fighting

YEREVAN — Armenia accused Turkey on Monday of being directly involved in…

“Evening with Orran” in L.A. to Support Armenia’s Most Vulnerable Children and Displaced Artsakh Families

LOS ANGELES– Orran, a charitable organization that uplifts Armenia’s most vulnerable children…

PM Receives Members of Families of Servicemen Killed in April Four-Day War

YEREVAN — Prime Minister Nikol Pashinian received members of the families of…